Richard Stapleton Solicitors, practice personal injury law from offices at Moate, Co. Westmeath and attend the High, Circuit and District Courts covering all geographical locations in Ireland. We deal with a wide range of claims including:-
• Public Liability, accidents in a public place
• Employer Liability, accidents at work
• Motor Accidents
• Construction Accidents
• Contract Disputes
• Professional Negligence
• Medical Negligence, personal injuries resulting from negligence of medical professionals
• Property Damage
• Holiday/leisure, personal injuries suffered while on holidays engaged in leisure activities.
At our offices in Moate, Co Westmeath, our aim is to deal with all claims efficiently and promptly turning around new instructions and correspondence from clients within 24 hours.
We will advise you clearly as to the process whether you are a Defendant/Respondent or Claimant/Plaintiff and give you a clear understanding as to what to expect at each stage of the process.
- How do I claim for compensation against a party I believe is at fault for my personal injuries
- Do I need a specialised personal injuries solicitor ?
- When do I need to notify the party to whom I intend claiming compensation for my personal injuries ?
- Do I need to give a statement to An Garda Siochana arising from a road traffic accident in which I suffered personal injuries ?
- I am not in a position to travel to a solicitors office due to my personal injuries, can my solicitors come to my home for a free consultation?
- Do I need to go to my family solicitor to can I choose a personal injury solicitor I fee comfortable with ?
- How long do I have to issue proceedings?
- What happens if my personal injury prevents me from working, can I claim loss of earnings?
- What happens if I lose my job due to my personal injuries?
- I have never claimed for anything before and I am very reluctant to do so but I am anxious to recover my medical expenses arising from the treatment of my personal injuries. What are my options ?
- Will I have to go to Court to get compensation?
We will always endeavor to deal with your queries/calls within the same business day where possible so that you can be assured, your case is important to us. We have assisted many clients with personal injuries and road traffic accidents in Westmeath, Offaly, Roscommon, Tipperary and surrounding counties in obtaining in fair compensation for their personal injuries claims.
If you have a query, please call Richard at O9O-6466367
*In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement